• Male or Female
• Bachelor’s degree majoring in Computer Science or related fields.
• At least 3 years’ experience in COBOL programming.
• Strong COBOL programming (on OS/400 or UNIX platform)
• Have background in manufacturing system development such as production planning, procurement, sale, accounting, hire-purchase, personal loan,
credit card to be advantage
• Have background in automobile or financial business to be advantage
• Able to start work immediately to be advantage
• Analyze, Design, programming, testing and implementation for new and existing business application software
• Develop detailed program specifications including design, coding and/or reporting with project management/ end user to receive specifications and
• Create Unit Test Scripts and perform unit testing
• Create User Manual