The Network Engineer primary responsibilities include the setup and administration of Operating Systems, servers, workstations, laptops, file servers, firewalls, related telecommunications and network software and hardware. Optimizes system operations and resource utilization and performs system capacity analysis and planning. The Network Engineer should have a background with Security+, Network+, Cisco Products, software, Hardware, network sniffer, network systems and network infrastructure.
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Engineering or other related field.
• Having network experiences at least 2 years, Strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking ,Configuration on
• switch , Router and Computer OS.
• Having knowledge and skill on Installation and Maintenance Windows server/ workstation system, DNS, DHCP and e-mail system.
• Off-site & On-site support to trouble shoot and maintain computer and network
• Good command both written and spoken English is a must
• Provide Technical support, maintain and optimize day-to-day operational efficiency.
• Troubleshooting issues with LAN and WAN infrastructure, installing printers, managing policies, deploying software etc.