• Testing the functionality of various game and video software libraries against pre-release firmware and hardware.
• Testing the functionality of various applications and multimedia files
• Accurately write bug reports using a PC-based tool.
• Utilizing established defect reporting formats and tracking systems.
• Assist in other various tasks related to the QA process.
• Report results to the team Lead and/or developers.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Able to research and apply knowledge effectively
• Self-motivated, responsible, cooperative
• Capable to quickly learn leading-edge technologies
• Entrepreneurial, energetic, and fun
• To test pre-release games on next generation hardware. We are looking for intelligent and highly motivated game testers to help test current builds and upcoming games. Job duties include database entry, working closely with a team, and hours upon hours of game testing. An ideal candidate would be an analytical gamer who is good at finding bugs and is even better at describing those bugs in an organized and clear fashion.