• Experience with MS-Windows, Linux, MySQL, and MS-Office product
• A good understanding of OOD/OOP.
• General Software practice, Life Cycle, and troubleshooting
• C/C++, JAVA or other programming experience is an asset but not required
• PHP, HTML, and XML knowledge is an asset but not required
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Able to research and apply knowledge effectively
• Self-motivated, responsible, cooperative
• Capable to quickly learn leading-edge technologies
• Entrepreneurial, energetic, and fun
• The Junior Tester will assist the test team in scripting and executing test cases for test automation purposes.